COVID-19 UPDATE – March 18th 2020
Hello WORK friends!
It’s a crazy, ever-changing world right now, and particularly tricky for a business like ours, that is built around bringing people together. In response to the increased need for precautionary measures, here is our revised COVID-19 POLICY, beginning Monday, March 18th:
- NO FRONT DESK SERVICE – We will be here cleaning and distributing mail from 10 AM-12 PM on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, but there will be no front desk service, no drop-ins, and no meeting rooms.
- EVENTS – All on site WORK events have been cancelled, but many are moving to ZOOM! See our weekly newsletter for event details.
- MEETING ROOMS – We will not be taking any reservations at this time.
- COWORKING MEMBERS – A direct email was sent out to you all on Wednesday describing the details of our closure for various membership types. Let us know if you did not see this.
- QUESTIONS? – We will be checking email and voicemail regularly: email@example.com 707-721-6540
- SEND US YOUR IDEAS! – We’re looking for creative ways to keep the WORK spirit alive. Brainstorm away and send us your suggestions! 🙂
If you are not a current member, but have the desire and the means to help support WORK through this tough time, perhaps this is the perfect opportunity to BECOME A FRIEND OF WORK! 🙂 We designed this membership level for people who wanted to be a part of the WORK community but didn’t really need the office space, so it seems particularly relevant at this moment in time.
Thank you for your cooperation, well-wishes, and community spirit in the face of uncertainty.
Sending you virtual love and gratitude,
Natasha and team WORK
Welcome to WORK!
Locally owned and operated since 2012, we are conveniently located in beautiful historic downtown Petaluma. We have two locations just two blocks apart – WORK Downtown and WORK Uptown.
PHONE: 707-721-6540 We’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
EMAIL: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
VISIT IN PERSON: Stop by our front desk 9-5 Monday-Friday at our WORK Downtown location – 10 Fourth St, Petaluma, CA (across from the downtown Acre Coffee and next to the Library Museum).
Right across the street from the original Acre Coffee and the delicious grab-and-go Lunchette, this is where you’ll find our reception desk, open coworking, and three meeting rooms.
HOURS: Open for drop-ins and tours 9-5 M-F (except Holidays). Certain membership levels have 24/7 access and after hours meetings can be accommodated.
ADDRESS: 10 Fourth Street, Petaluma, CA 94952 (Don’t be confused! Fourth St turns into Kentucky St half way down the block. We are nearer B St, next to the Library Museum)
- On Site – We have convenient bike parking in our courtyard and 6 auto parking spaces at the rear of the building (accessed off 4th St down the driveway along side the Bank of Marin).
- Street Parking – For street parking that is out of the two hour zone, try heading down B St just past 5th St.
- Parking Garage – The Keller Street garage at the corner of Keller St and Kentucky St (across from Petaluma Market) has 4 hours free on the lower floors and 10 hours free on the upper floors.
WORK Petaluma-Downtown at 10 4th St, Petaluma, CA 94952
Right across from Penry Park and half a block up the hill from Hotel Petaluma, this location is on the edge of downtown, making for easy access and great views. This is where you’ll find our 17 private offices and 3 more meeting rooms.
HOURS: This location is not open for drop-ins. If you’d like more information or to take a tour, please contact us or drop by our Downtown location.
ADDRESS: 245 Kentucky Street, Petaluma, CA 94952 (Just up the hill from Hotel Petaluma)
PARKING: We have convenient bike parking and auto parking at the rear of the building (our parking spaces are labeled A, B, C, D) and tons of unlimited parking only half a block away.
WORK Petaluma-Uptown at 245 Kentucky St, Petaluma, CA 94952