SPECIAL COVID-19 UPDATE – JULY 14, 2020:
- The Front Desk will only be open from 11 AM-2 PM Monday – Friday.
- For now, there will be no drop-ins. Membership with a keycard is required.
- For a new membership, please make an appointment with the front desk: firstname.lastname@example.org 707-721-6540
- Visit our COVID-19 PAGE for more details.
Welcome to WORK!
Locally owned and operated since 2012, we are conveniently located in beautiful historic downtown Petaluma. We have two locations just two blocks apart – WORK Downtown and WORK Uptown.
PHONE: 707-721-6540 We’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
EMAIL: Send email to email@example.com or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
VISIT IN PERSON: Stop by our front desk 11 AM-2 PM Monday-Friday at our WORK Downtown location – 10 Fourth St, Petaluma, CA (across from the downtown Acre Coffee and next to the Library Museum).
Right across the street from the original Acre Coffee and the delicious grab-and-go Lunchette, this is where you’ll find our reception desk, open coworking, and three meeting rooms.
HOURS: Our front desk is temporarily only open from 11 AM-2 PM Monday-Friday. Members have keycards for access.
ADDRESS: 10 Fourth Street, Petaluma, CA 94952 (Don’t be confused! Fourth St turns into Kentucky St half way down the block. We are nearer B St, next to the Library Museum)
- On Site – We have convenient bike parking in our courtyard and 6 auto parking spaces at the rear of the building (accessed off 4th St down the driveway along side the Bank of Marin).
- Street Parking – For street parking that is out of the two hour zone, try heading down B St just past 5th St.
- Parking Garage – The Keller Street garage at the corner of Keller St and Kentucky St (across from Petaluma Market) has 4 hours free on the lower floors and 10 hours free on the upper floors.
WORK Petaluma-Downtown at 10 4th St, Petaluma, CA 94952
Right across from Penry Park and half a block up the hill from Hotel Petaluma, this location is on the edge of downtown, making for easy access and great views. This is where you’ll find our 17 private offices and 3 more meeting rooms.
HOURS: This location is not open for drop-ins. If you’d like more information or to take a tour, please contact us or drop by our Downtown location.
ADDRESS: 245 Kentucky Street, Petaluma, CA 94952 (Just up the hill from Hotel Petaluma)
PARKING: We have convenient bike parking and auto parking at the rear of the building (our parking spaces are labeled A, B, C, D) and tons of unlimited parking only half a block away.
WORK Petaluma-Uptown at 245 Kentucky St, Petaluma, CA 94952