WORK Uptown (245 Kentucky St, Petaluma) has 2 part-time private offices, 17 full-time private offices, and 2 meeting rooms
This space is for members only. No drop-ins at this time. Email email@example.com or call 707-721-6540 for membership questions.
You’ll be happy to know:
- YES – YOUR AIR IS YOUR OWN – Our Uptown Private Offices have individual, ductless heating and cooling units so that you can adjust your own temperature AND not worry about your neighbor’s air coming through the vents.
- YES – YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME – All of our memberships are month-to-month and can be cancelled at any time, so no need to know what the future may hold during this uncertain time.
- YES – YOU CAN FIND YOUR FOCUS – Working from home has many challenges. We’re here to give you a great work life so you can enjoy a great home life.
Everything you need from a private office, without the hassle.
If you love the idea of coWORKing but need your own office, then WORK Uptown is for you. Enjoy the great community, the ease of a furnished space, the flexibility of month-to-month rental, and your own four walls to call home base. We’ve tricked them all out with motorized sit/stand desks, super ergonomic chairs, high-speed internet (both Wi-Fi and CAT 5), large whiteboards, and file cabinets. The space also has all of your basic office accoutrements – free professional printer/copier/scanner, office supplies, an equipped kitchenette, plus three fabulous meeting rooms and a welcoming lobby.
Part-time Private Offices:
Rooms available by the hour as Private Office:
- Suite D6 – Small internal office with glass door off the main lobby has acoustical treatment and good lighting for zoom calls. Includes adjustable sit/stand desk, ergonomic chair, whiteboard, LCD monitor, and your own heating/cooling unit.
- The Cloud Room – Small internal office with two walls of books and cloud wallpaper makes for a cozy library feel, perfect for concentrated work, zoom calls, or two-person meetings. Includes adjustable sit/stand desk, two ergonomic chairs, whiteboard, LCD monitor, and your own heating/cooling unit).
- Occasional Office = $60/month = mail + max 8 hours/month Private Office
- Small-Time Office = $195/month = mail + max 40 hours/month Private Office
- Big-Time Office = $320/month = mail + max 80 hours/month Private Office
- Book for any timeframe, including nights and weekends, using a new platform called Skedda. (You will get an invitation to join with your new membership level. Contact us if you have not received this.)
- Please use the provided cleaning supplies to wipe down shared surfaces before and after use.
Full-time Private Offices:
NONE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Contact us for more information or to be added to the waitlist: firstname.lastname@example.org or text Natasha at 707-658-1150
Offices range in size from one to four persons. Please contact us to ask about availability and arrange a tour.
With prices varying by room size, this membership includes:
- keycard for 24×7 use plus a separate key to your own private office
- bike parking and off-street parking (as available)
- FREE EV charging station!
- electric sit/stand desk and super ergonomic Steelcase Leap chair
- file cabinet
- High-speed Wi-Fi and wired internet (1Gbps fiber internet with private in-suite network)
- individual heating and air conditioning controls with a ductless system, so your air is your own
- all utilities (PG&E, Internet, water/sewer, garbage, cleaning)
- SOLAR POWER!
- FREE professional grade printer/copier/scanner (up to 11×17, color, double-sided) and office supplies
- two equipped kitchenettes, a lounge, a lunch table, and a patio
- invitations to members-only events like happy hour, holiday parties, mixers, etc.
- friendly and inspiring fellow coWORKers!
- PLUS! 8 hrs/month of free conference room time
This space is all inclusive and month-to-month, so no hidden costs or long-term commitment. Here is the full price list and see attached floor plan for reference:
A1 – $1,380 – 4 desks + neighborhood views
A2 – $740 – 1 desk + neighborhood views (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
A3 – $980 – 2 desks + neighborhood view (add extra desk & chair for $40/month)
A4 – $920 – 1 desk + corner office + neighborhood view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
B1 – $1,000 – 1 desk + beautiful downtown views (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
B2 – $980 – 1 desk + beautiful downtown views – (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
B3 – $1,040 – 1 desk + corner office with beautiful downtown view + built in bookshelf
C2 – $890 – 1 desk + three big windows overlooking Penry Park (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
C3 – $890 – 1 desk + three big windows overlooking Penry Park (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
C4 – $1,000 – 1 desk + built in bookcase + prime park view + private bathroom + private entrance
D1 – $1,180 – 3 desks + neighborhood view
D2 – $740 – 1 desk + neighborhood view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
D3 – $740 – 1 desk + neighborhood view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
D4 – $900 – 1 desk + neighborhood view + private bath + private entrance
D5 – $640 – 1 desk + neighborhood view