The world has changed and so has WORK. Here is how we’ve evolved:
COVID-19 UPDATE, JANUARY 7th 2021:
Hello beloved community!
After eight wonderful years, we permanently closed our Downtown location at 10 4th Street on October 30, 2020. Luckily, we have been able to keep our Uptown location at 245 Kentucky St, so the WORK community lives on! (This space is for current members only. No drop-ins at this time.)
A few notes:
- EXISTING MONTHLY WORK MEMBERS – If you are an existing member, please use Skedda to schedule your hours. If you haven’t yet set up an account, please contact me and we’ll get you started. email@example.com
- EXISTING MEETING ROOM HOUR PACKS – If you have meeting hours you have not been able to use because of the pandemic, we are extending the expiration date out to the end of 2021 and transferring them to our Uptown Meeting Rooms. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact me.
- EXISTING COWORKING HOUR/DAY PACKS – If you have coWORKing hours you have not been able to use because of the pandemic, we can translate them into Uptown Meeting Room hours or refund the remaining hours. Please contact me to work out an arrangement.
A few notes about the future:
- COMMUNITY – Not to worry! We will keep the community alive with virtual events followed by live events once they are safe. Stay tuned to our newsletter for more information and let me know if you’d like to continue on as FRIENDS OF WORK member.
- WORKSPACE – Our Uptown location is home to our monthly private offices and meeting rooms, should you need them in the future. This space is for current members only. No drop-ins at this time.
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again – you all have made WORK so much FUN over the years. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, for being so supportive and loving.
With much gratitude,
QUESTIONS? Please feel free to reach out. firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-721-6540
We are not taking any new shared coWORKing members.
If you are an existing members, remember to use Skedda to reserve your time slot.
ABOUT PRIVATE OFFICES:
Our Uptown location, at 245 Kentucky Street, is home to 17 turnkey month-to-month private offices. You can see details and check availability here. This location is alive and well and is our new home base as of November 1, 2020.
It’s probably going to be a while before in-person meetings come back into fashion, so we’ve converted our conference rooms into reservable Private Offices for coWORKing Members. We do have covered outside tables at our Uptown location that could serve as meeting space.
- We will be extending the expiration date of any packs of hours you have out until the end of 2021.
Contact Natasha to discuss your needs: email@example.com 707-721-6540
WHEN YOU ARE HERE:
The health and safety of our entire community is our top priority. Please, be kind to each other and follow these SIX SIMPLE RULES:
- Each day you come in, the county is asking you to do a health self-assessment through their COVID-19 Check Mobile App. This applies to you because you are going to an office, even though you are not my employees.
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in the door and throughout the day.
- Masks are required whenever you are moving about the office. If you are not at your desk, wear a mask.
- Sanitize your desk and chair arms before and after use.
- Maintain at least six-feet of distance from other people and don’t shake hands.
- Smile (even behind your mask) and enjoy your day at WORK. 🙂
Confused about anything? We know it’s a lot! Send us a note or give us a call. 707-721-6540 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon!