The world has changed and so has WORK. Here is how we’ve evolved:
COVID-19 UPDATE, JULY 14TH:
YES, WE’RE OPEN!…KINDA
The latest order allows members in essential industries to work inside and everyone to work outside. Luckily, we have a nice big courtyard and perfect weather to accommodate you. 🙂
FRONT DESK HOURS ARE LIMITED TO 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM MONDAY-FRIDAY at our Downtown location (10 4th St, Petaluma). Any other time, you will need your keycard to get in.
Are you ready to get back to WORK?! The temperature is perfect right now, so we’ve tricked out the courtyard with larger desks, standing tables, more shade, and more places to plug in. We’ve also reduced the indoor seating capacity by 70%, built full-height translucent walls between the desks, and added sanitation centers – but this will have to wait for indoor workspace to be reopened by Sonoma County.
We will start by LIMITING OCCUPANCY TO TWELVE members at a time in the shared spaces. To make sure you all have a spot when you arrive, we are adjusting the way membership works, including:
- Breaking the day into three pre-registered coWORKing time slots.
- Converting three Meeting Rooms into Private Offices reserved in time slots.
See details on how these new TIME SLOTS work.
ABOUT PRIVATE OFFICES:
Our Uptown location, at 245 Kentucky Street, is home to 17 turnkey month-to-month private offices. You can see details and check availability here.
It’s probably going to be a while before in-person meetings come back into fashion, so we’ve converted our three smaller rooms into reservable Private Offices for coWORKing Members. The larger Library Meeting Room is now available for small meetings (four people max recommended), as it has more space, operable windows, and an exhaust fan. Please note:
- The Front Desk will only be open from 11 AM-2 PM Monday – Friday. Keycards are necessary beyond those hours.
- We will be extending the expiration date of any packs of hours you have out until June 2021.
- Any hours you have for other meeting rooms can now be used one-for-one for the Library.
Contact the Front Desk to discuss your needs: email@example.com 707-721-6540
WHEN YOU ARE HERE:
The health and safety of our entire community is our top priority. Please, be kind to each other and follow these SIX SIMPLE RULES:
- Each day you come in, the county is asking you to do a health self-assessment through their COVID-19 Check Mobile App. This applies to you because you are going to an office, even though you are not my employees.
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in the door and throughout the day.
- Masks are required whenever you are moving about the office. If you are not at your desk, wear a mask.
- Sanitize your desk and chair arms before and after use.
- Maintain at least six-feet of distance from other people and don’t shake hands.
- Smile (even behind your mask) and enjoy your day at WORK. 🙂
Confused about anything? We know it’s a lot! Send us a note or give us a call. 707-721-6540 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon!
Natasha and Team WORK