Curious about coWORKing? Watch this short video by coWORKer Dale ‘Luc’ Davidson describing how WORK works!
We’ll provide most everything you need:
- desks, standing desks, large communal tables, and even courtyard tables for working outside
- 3 free private phone rooms
- Comcast Business Class high-speed internet, plus back-up Sonic DSL
- multiple LCD monitors for use with your laptop
- a groovy lounge with whiteboard for greeting clients or brainstorming
- 3 conference rooms in 3 sizes for hourly rental (no membership required) – all have whiteboards, one has large LCD, one has projector and Polycom conference phone
- Bizhub professional copy/scan/print – color, double-sided, up to 11×17
- office supplies – stapler, labeler, paper cutter, hole puncher, binder clips, envelopes, tape, sticky notes, screen cleaners, you name it!
- lending library of a fascinating and useful collection of member donated books
- kitchenette complete with coffee, tea, dishware, microwave, refrigerator, and storage for your personal items
- smart, friendly, professional coWORKers from a variety of backgrounds to keep you company and inspire your work
- laptop (don’t forget your power cord!)
- cell phone
- and whatever resources you use
Still curious? Sign up for a FREE Trial.
Joining us regularly? Check out our various levels of membership.
Just need us for the day? We’ve got day passes and hourly rates, too!
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us any time!