Curious about coWORKing? Watch this short video by coWORKer Dale ‘Luc’ Davidson describing how WORK works!
We’ll provide most everything you need:
- Open coworking space with desks, standing desks, large communal tables, and even courtyard tables for working outside
- 3 free private phone rooms
- Comcast Business Class high-speed internet, plus back-up Sonic DSL
- Multiple LCD monitors for use with your laptop
- Groovy lounge with whiteboard for greeting clients or brainstorming
- 3 conference rooms in 3 sizes for hourly rental at our Downtown location (no membership required) PLUS 3 more conference rooms two blocks away at our Uptown location where our 17 private offices are located
- Professional copy/scan/print – color, double-sided, up to 11×17
- Office supplies – stapler, labeler, paper cutter, hole puncher, binder clips, envelopes, tape, sticky notes, screen cleaners, you name it!
- Lending library of a fascinating and useful collection of member donated books
- Kitchenette complete with coffee, tea, dishware, microwave, refrigerator, and storage for your personal items
- Smart, friendly, professional coWORKers from a variety of backgrounds to keep you company and inspire your work
- Laptop (don’t forget your power cord!)
- Cell phone
- And whatever resources you use
Still curious? Sign up for a FREE Trial.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us any time!