WORK Uptown (245 Kentucky St) has 17 private offices and 3 meeting rooms
~ SUITE D5 – $600 – 1 desk + neighborhood view
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org – 707-721-6540
Everything you need from a private office, without the hassle.
If you love the idea of coWORKing but need your own office, then WORK Uptown is for you. Enjoy the great community, the ease of a furnished space, the flexibility of month-to-month rental, and your own four walls to call home base. We’ve tricked them all out with motorized sit/stand desks, super ergonomic chairs, high-speed internet (both Wi-Fi and CAT 5), large whiteboards, and file cabinets. The space also has all of your basic office accoutrements – free professional printer/copier/scanner, office supplies, an equipped kitchenette, plus three fabulous meeting rooms and a welcoming lobby.
Private Office Memberships:
Offices range in size from one to four persons. Please contact us to ask about availability and arrange a tour.
With prices varying by room size, this membership includes:
- keycard for 24×7 use plus a separate key to your own private office
- electric sit/stand desk and super ergonomic Steelcase Leap chair
- file cabinet
- high-speed internet with both Wi-Fi and CAT 5
- individual heating and air conditioning controls
- all utilities (PG&E, Internet, water/sewer, garbage, cleaning)
- SOLAR POWER!
- free professional grade printer/copier/scanner (up to 11×17, color, double-sided) and office supplies
- two equipped kitchenettes, a lounge, a lunch table, and a patio
- off-street parking (as available)
- member discounts on lessons, meeting rooms, etc.
- listing in our Directory
- invitations to members-only events like happy hour, holiday parties, mixers, etc.
- friendly and inspiring fellow coWORKers!
- PLUS! 8 hrs/month of free conference room time and 8 hrs/month of free standard coworking
This space is all inclusive and month-to-month, so no hidden costs or long-term commitment. Here is the full price list and see attached floor plan for reference:
A1 – $1,280 – 4 desks + neighborhood views
A2 – $680 – 1 desk + neighborhood views (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
A3 – $1,060 – 3 desks + neighborhood view
A4 – $860 – 1 desk + corner office + neighborhood view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
B1 – $960 – 1 desk + beautiful downtown views (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
B2 – $820 – 1 desk + beautiful downtown views – (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
B3 – $960 – 1 desk + corner office with beautiful downtown view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
C2 – $820 – 1 desk + three big windows overlooking Penry Park (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
C3 – $820 – 1 desk + three big windows overlooking Penry Park (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
C4 – $960 – 1 desk + prime park view + private bathroom + private entrance
C5 – $760 – 2 desks + neighborhood view + sliding glass door – NOTE: this office has a reduced price because it does not have a lock on the hallway door (add a third desk & chair for $40/month)
D1 – $1,060 – 3 desks + neighborhood view
D2 – $680 – 1 desk + neighborhood view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
D3 – $680 – 1 desk + neighborhood view (add second desk & chair for $40/month)
D4 – $860 – 1 desk + neighborhood view + private bath + private entrance
D5 – $600 – 1 desk + neighborhood view
D6 – $550 – 1 desk
Ad Hoc Private Office:
If you need an office just for the day, check out our Cloud Room at Uptown. It’s available ad hoc, like our meeting rooms, but is set up more like a private office. Perfect for those days when you need exceptional focus or one-on-one meetings with clients.