Research tells us that we humans use approximately 10% of our brain, while the other 90% is running at an unconscious level. In this mini-workshop we will investigate how to harness the power of the unconscious to drive us toward our goals.
We can see our unconscious at work when we find ourselves quickly reacting to outside stimuli. In those brief moments our higher conscious is curbed while our unconscious drives us. In some cases, that’s helpful, HOWEVER, many time our unconscious is blinded to our higher purpose goals and aspirations. We are thus in reaction to the outside world rather than proactively choosing and consciously designing the life we truly want to live.
Let’s grab hold of our unconscious and begin to Maximize our Potential! Uncover your own unique thinking that is holding you back.
Please RSVP here. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Free for WORK members, $5 suggested donation at the door for non-WORK members.
Bio- Betty Jo Waxman is Senior Trainer with Productive Learning & Leisure, a unique Personal Growth company that has been helping clients to develop their innate ability to create and live the life they really want for the past 21 years. http://www.productivelearning.com/