How can you take your business to the Next Level without breaking the bank and making yourself crazy(ier)? Let Stormy Knight show you how a combination of great business ideas and FREE tools and tech to easily implement those ideas can make you:
- Get people to know, like, trust and buy from you
- Build a “trusted system” that empties your head of noise so you can think constructively and creatively
- Know how to deal with the firehose of information that comes at us every day in the digital age
- Be ORGANiZED – yes, it can happen
- Work together with others and share projects and project resources easily
- Maintain information and monitor social media for every contact you know
If understanding people, technology, information, organization and STUFF is what is keeping you from making the most of your business (and chances are it is), then this presentation is guaranteed to give you at least 1, if not 7, mind-blowing takeaway ideas.
$5-$10 sliding scale donation at the door for Non WORK Members– help us keep the lights on and keep great programs coming your way! WORK Members FREE including Friends of WORK!
12-1 PM in the WORK Library. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Bio: Stormy Knight began Net101.com in 1995 as a training company for small businesses and individuals interested in getting “up to speed” on using the internet, Net101.com soon branched out into web design and hosting. In 1997 she started bargaintravel.com and in 2000 began to work full-time on ranking BargainTravel well in the highly competitive travel sector. As BargainTravel grew, she continued to work for a short list of clients from that time to the present, assisting them in their websites and online marketing. In 2011, she sold BargainTravel to return to consulting, adding marketing technology opportunities for small business to her consulting and training practice.