While you can’t control the life your blog may take on, you are in control of choosing to begin or restart a blog and enjoy the experience of sharing your writing, opinions, observations, and interacting with others orbiting in the blogosphere.
Find Your Answers to the Following:
- Why blog if there are 31+ million blogs already?
- How do I choose my topic and find my blogging voice?
- Dare I design my own blog?
- Should I collaborate?
- How often will I post to my blog?
- What’s the best way to share my posts?
- Will they like me (will they post comments)?
$5-$10 sliding scale donation at the door for Non WORK Members– help us keep the lights on and keep great programs coming your way! WORK Members FREE including Friends of WORK!
12-1 PM in the WORK Library. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Bio: Amy Eden is an author, blogger, and workshop facilitator based in Petaluma, CA. She is the author of the book, The Kind Self-Healing Book: Raise Yourself Up with Curiosity and Compassion (May 2015, Last House Press). She founded the blog Guess What Normal Is (guesswhatnormalis.com) in 2005.