With the end of the year and the holidays upon us, many of us feel the added stress and pressure of money worries. The holidays should be filled with joy and ease, so let’s dive into new ways of looking at, interacting with, and managing our money.
Join us to discuss:
• getting clear on your current relationship to money will free you to create more wealth in your life
• changing your relationship to money allows you to take control so you are running it and it is not running you
• putting systems and structures in place will help you uncover hidden money
• creating clear money goals and taking consistent action towards them will create fast action to reaching them
• shifting from hard effort to joyful effort will create more joy, peace and wealth in your life
$10 at the door for Non WORK Members – help us keep the lights on and keep great programs coming your way! WORK Members FREE including Friends of WORK! (a special membership level for you regular attendees)
Noon-1 PM in the WORK Library. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Bio: Genna Mori is a Joyful Life Stylist specializing in helping her clients break through their money drama, gain control over their relationship to money, and get smarter with what they already have to create more wealth and joy in their lives.