Mastering the Art of Enrollment for Coaches, Therapists and Holistic Practitioners
Are you struggling to fill your practice with full paying clients?
Are you in the trade or sliding scale trap, so busy you need a vacation but never meeting your actual income needs?
Do you want to feel confident in your materials and communication so clients thank you for how professional you are?
In this 60-minute talk you will learn:
• The #1 secret to sharing what you do so people ask to hire you!
• 5 strategic steps to offer your work without advertising and go from BROKE to BRILLIANT
• How to consistently attract your most IDEAL clients
• Why you should create a semi-automated system to walk your prospective clients into being ENROLLED participants
• And the SECRET SAUCE to limiting your marketing and social media hours and leaving behind blogging, tweeting, and posting that drags you down
• Also, how to get your first client if you have a brand new practice
$10 at the door for Non WORK Members – help us keep the lights on and keep great programs coming your way! WORK Members FREE including Friends of WORK! (a special membership level for you regular attendees)
Noon-1 PM in the WORK Library. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Bio: Audra Grady Miller is an expert on the psychology of transformation and uses this to coach and consult small client-based business owners. As a coach and mentor for the past 15 years, she has helped 1,000s of individuals create inspiration and action for a better, healthier world. She has worked at public and private universities, consulted dozens of nonprofit organizations and coached over 100 small business owners!