Homeowners: have you been thinking about going solar, but don’t know who to trust, or what questions to ask prospective solar providers?
During this fun and informative presentation, you will learn:
- Learn the basics of solar energy
- Gain the ability to interview with confidence any potential solar provider you may wish to consider
- Get information that will help you decide between Sonoma Clean Power and rooftop solar
- Have the opportunity to see if your home qualifies for solar
- See how solar can add value to your home and save you money from day one
Bring a copy of your most recent PG&E bill to see if your home qualifies for solar.
Our monthly Climate Chats are brought to you Free by WORK Petaluma!
Noon-1 PM in the WORK Library. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Bio: Carol Cole-Lewis is an independent solar consultant with Upstart Energy. She works with homeowners to understand their requirements, and helps to connect them to the best-in-class solar providers in their area.