Social media is an indispensable tool for navigating today’s rapidly shifting economic landscape. As the world’s leading social network for professionals, with over 400 million members, LinkedIn should be at the heart of your professional social media strategy.
In this session, Ernest Courant, Program Manager at LinkedIn, will go over the fundamentals of creating or upgrading your LinkedIn profile and other key techniques for leveraging the platform to create a dynamic and effective social media presence.
We will cover:
• How to craft a compelling headline and summary
• Creating a rocking profile that will get attention
• Maintaining an active presence on the network with minimal effort
• Best practices for writing blog posts on LinkedIn
• Other insider tips and tricks for getting the most out of LinkedIn
$10 at the door for Non WORK Members – help us keep the lights on and keep great programs coming your way! WORK Members FREE including Friends of WORK!(a special membership level for you regular attendees)
12-1 PM in the WORK Library. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Bio: Ernest Courant is the founder of bEvolving, an awareness-based coaching and consulting practice, and Program Manager of Instructor Effectiveness at LinkedIn, where he designs and delivers consultant learning programs.