In this half-day workshop, business coach Denise Thompson will help you take the leap from thinking about your great idea to actually implementing it. We will roll up our sleeves and work together to create a tangible action plan, using proven methodology and tools that you can apply over and over to seize new opportunities, or tackle projects and initiatives of any size.
During this interactive experience, we will:
Build your plan, build your tribe:
- Answer the big ‘Why’ of planning
- Define the elements of a solid and reproducible plan
- Create a dynamic breakdown of your top 5 – 10 objectives
- Identify your key resources to bring your plan to life
- Break out in small groups and define and prioritize your implementation strategy
- Translate your plan to an action worksheet to be implemented and reviewed regularly
Take a Step Back:
- Barriers to action
- Mindset of success
BIO: Denise Thompson knows what it takes to run and grow a business. Her training was solidified after spending 10 + years taking a small renewable energy business from start-up to thriving 100MM + annual revenue with more than 200 employees. Now, with her energetic style and reputation for getting into the ‘nooks and crannies’ of business, Denise coaches business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs and helps them get out of the weeds and focused on giving the big questions the attention they deserve. Success looks different for everyone, but she believes that clear vision and planning, confident leadership, engaged teams and a culture of accountability are at the core of every successful business.
DATE: Sat Feb 20th from 9AM-1PM (refreshments included)
LOCATION: In the WORK Library – 10 Fourth Street, Petaluma
COST: $135 early bird special! $195 late bird (after 2/13). WORK Members and non-profits receive an additional $30 discount. (Want to be a Member? Check out our Friends of WORK level: http://workpetaluma.com/friends-of-work/ ) And see NOTE below for multi-class deals!
NOTE: This is Session #2 of a nine part series. WORKshops can be purchase individually, or you can take the whole series for a complete experience.
• Buy two classes, get the third half off!
• Get 8 classes for just $795! (that’s a 50% discount!)
For more information see the events section at www.workpetaluma.com