Learn to create video content that tells the story of your brand in an authentic and engaging way with Vince (TV Director/Cameraman and marketing film producer). He will help you choose the appropriate technical tools, video format, tone and presentation for your audience/clientbase. In a content hungry, noisy world of marketing, start shooting videos that empower you and are positioned on the right platform for your business.
“Very much enjoyed the day. Brought some focus to what I want to do with my marketing…”
“It was fascinating to learn how we can work with our iPhones. Very practical and lay person friendly.”
This training will be hands-on shooting, with immediate feedback/playback and advice specific to your business brand; so that you can start creating your own great marketing videos:
- Video blogs (selfies) and social media updates
- Youtube channels, Vimeo, Vine, etc
- Kickstarter campaigns (crowd sourcing)
- Brand promos
- Documentary interviews (inc. google hangouts)
- And more…
Learn how to:
- Utilize professional tricks and techniques with the camera you already have (including smart phone shooting and editing, GOPRO, DSLR, laptop cameras)
- Elevate your production value by 50% with affordable, additional equipmentAdd magic to your brand message and find your ‘voice’
BIO: Vince Beeton, Brand Visualizer and TV Director and Director of Photography (TV Credits include: Mythbusters-Discovery Channel, PBS, BBC, Nat Geo, History Channel and clients Volkswagen, PG&E, Henkel, Lagunitas, Iron Horse Vineyards, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
DATE: Sat June 11the from 9AM-1PM (refreshments included)
LOCATION: In the WORK Library – 10 Fourth Street, Petaluma
COST: $135 early bird special! $165 late bird (after 6/4/16). WORK Members and non-profits receive an additional $30 discount. (Want to be a Member? Check out our Friends of WORK level: http://workpetaluma.com/friends-of-work/ ) And see NOTE below for multi-class deals!
NOTE: This is Session #8 of a nine part series. See the full lineup here. WORKshops can be taken individually, or you can take the whole series for a complete experience. Buy two classes, get the third half off.