These high-impact WORKshops offer small class sizes, hands-on learning, and important information for the do-it-yourself business professional.
Learn to create video content that tells the story of your brand in an authentic and engaging way. Choose the appropriate technical tools, video format, tone and presentation for your audience/clientbase. In a content hungry, noisy world of marketing start shooting videos that empower you and are positioned on the right platform for your business.
This day-long training will be hands-on shooting, with immediate feedback/playback and advice specific to your business brand; so that you can start creating your own great marketing videos:
- Video blogs (selfies) and social media updates
- Youtube channels, Vimeo, Vine, etc
- Kickstarter campaigns (crowd sourcing)
- Brand promos
- Documentary interviews (inc. google hangouts)
- And more…
Learn how to:
- Utilize professional tricks and techniques with the camera you already have (including smart phone shooting and editing, GOPRO, DSLR, laptop cameras)
- Elevate your production value by 50% with affordable, additional equipment
- Add magic to your brand message and find your ‘voice’
WITH: Vince Beeton, Brand Visualizer and TV Director and Director of Photography (TV Credits include: Mythbusters-Discovery Channel, PBS, BBC, Nat Geo, History Channel and clients Volkswagen, PG&E, Henkel, Lagunitas, Iron Horse Vineyards, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
DATE: Sat Sept 20TH 2014 from 9AM-3PM (Lunch included)
CLASS SIZE LIMIT: 10
COST: $295 (ask email@example.com about WORK member & non-profit discounts)
REGISTER HERE – space is limited!
BIO: Vince Beeton describes himself as a Media Messagician with a passion to produce content that creates magic moments of authentic storytelling. He has worked for 20+ years in the media industry as a TV Director/Camera Operator and he still works for the major broadcasters in the UK and USA, but for last decade has poured half of his creative juices into the potent chalice of branding and marketing. He relishes that his job is a constant source of learning and always makes time to impart knowledge to empower crew and clients alike. Vince is English, but was happily imported by his Petaluman wife in 2009.