These high-impact WORKshops offer small class sizes, hands-on learning, and important information for the do-it-yourself business professional.
- Take just one or take them all!
- $195/class Early-bird special is only $135/class. Non-profits, students, and WORK Members save an additional $30. (Want to be a Member? Check out our Friends of WORK level: http://workpetaluma.com/friends-of-work/ )
- Buy two classes, get the third half off!
- Get all 9 classes for just $895! (that’s a 50% discount!)
1. DEVELOP YOUR VISION – SAT FEB 6th 9AM-1PM
Step one in any endeavor is to set the direction and ensure it aligns with your purpose and values. Ernest Courant will help you craft a clear and compelling vision of your ideal work and start your plan for how to achieve it. Learn more and RSVP here.
2. DEVELOP AN ACTION PLAN – SAT FEB 20th 9AM-1PM
Build a plan, build a tribe, and take action. Denise Thompson will help you develop a business plan you can actually use by focusing on the core of your vision. Learn more and RSVP here.
3. DEFINE THE RIGHT MESSAGE – SAT MAR 19th 9AM-1PM
Attract customers and talent to your business by understanding your audience’s motivations. Michael Giotis will help you create tight, appealing outbound messages. Learn more and RSVP here.
4. BUILD EXECUTIVE PRESENCE – SAT APR 9th 9AM-1PM
Confidence, charisma, and professionalism will improve your business outcomes. Ernest Courant has successfully coached hundreds of professionals on enhancing their presence. Learn more and RSVP here.
5. BUILD DIGITAL PRESENCE – SAT APR 23rd 9AM-1PM
Design a consistent and effective presence online. Dana Weitzenberg will help you strengthen your brand and connect with customers through websites and social media. Learn more and RSVP here.
6. CREATE WRITTEN CONTENT – SAT MAY 7th 9AM-1PM
Express and extend your brand through site copy, blog posts, social posts, and newsletters. Amy Eden Jollymore will help you start writing content to grow your business. Learn more and RSVP here.
7. CREATE PHOTO CONTENT – SAT MAY 21st 9AM-1PM
Use the camera you already own to create images that tell the story of your marketing message. Tyler Chartier will share conceptual frameworks and specific techniques. Learn more and RSVP here.
8. CREATE VIDEO CONTENT – SAT JUN 11th 9AM-1PM
Create video content that tells the story of your brand in an authentic and engaging way. Vince Beeton will help you choose the right tools, format, and tone for your audience. Learn more and RSVP here.
9. GO THE DISTANCE – SAT JUN 25th 9AM-1PM
Create ways to check in on your progress and keep yourself and your team on track. Denise Thompson will help you define success and recalibrate when needed. Learn more and RSVP here.